Richmond Chambers Shortlisted for ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year (11+ Employees)’ Award at the Modern Law Awards 2023
We are delighted to announce that Richmond Chambers has been shortlisted for the ‘Boutique Law Firm of the Year (11+ Employees)’ Award at the Access Legal Modern Law Awards 2023.
The award, sponsored by Inheritance Data, recognises:
- A firm who practices in a niche/specific area of law;
- A practice that has performed exceptionally in terms of establishing itself in its chosen market;
- Within the last year, has demonstrated extensive development and progress as a business, including, but not limited to, strategy, growth, financial performance, employee development, diversity and training;
- An innovative practice that can demonstrate its ability to creatively and effectively compete with multi-practice firms;
- A practice that exceeds the expectations of basic client care and professionalism.
The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 2, at The Hurlingham Club in London.