UK Visas for Hong Kong BN(O)s and Their Family Members (Webinar)
In this webinar, first broadcast on 19 April 2023, Zarina Rahman and Stefania Patuto looked in detail at the Hong Kong BN(O) Visa route for BN(O) Status Holders and their family members.
Webinar: UK Visas for Hong Kong BN(O)s and Their Family Members
Topics discussed included:
- Who is eligible to apply for a Hong Kong BN(O) visa?
- What are the requirements and criteria a Hong Kong BN(O) visa?
- How to apply for a Hong Kong BN(O) visa?
- What are the benefits and limitations of the Hong Kong BN(O) visa?
- What are the options for permanent residency and British citizenship?
- Hong Kong British National (Overseas) Visa Application: FAQs
- Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa
- Settlement on the Hong Kong BN(O) Visa Route
- Hong Kong BN(O) Household Member Visa
Contact our Immigration Barristers
To discuss your Hong Kong BN(O) Status Holder Visa application with one of our immigration barristers, contact our Hong Kong BN(O) Citizen Visa lawyers on 0203 617 9173 or complete our enquiry form below.
The information contained in this post is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as at the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice following a thorough examination of their particular situation.