Routes to Settlement in the UK for Digital Technology Specialists (Webinar)
The UK offers a range of immigration routes for digital workers and tech businesses. In some categories applicants need to be sponsored by an employer, whilst other categories allow employment and investment in the digital economy without sponsorship.
In this webinar, first broadcast on 25 May 2023, Gillian McCall and Georgina Griggs looked in detail at the routes to settlement in the UK for digital technology specialists.
Webinar: Routes to Settlement in the UK for Digital Technology Specialists
Topics discussed included:
- The various UK immigration routes available to tech specialists;
- The Home Office requirements for each of these immigration categories;
- The pros and cons of each immigration route;
- The eligibility requirements of the Tech Nation Global Talent route – and whether you might qualify.
- Global Talent Visa: Digital Technology
- Global Talent Visa – Digital Technology Tech Nation Endorsement – Top 10 FAQs
- Global Talent Visa: Settlement and ILR in the UK
Contact our Immigration Lawyers
If you are a digital technology specialist looking to relocate to, or extend your stay in, the UK, contact our tech sector specialist immigration barristers on 0203 617 9173 or complete our enquiry form below.
The information contained in this post is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as at the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice following a thorough examination of their particular situation.