Richmond Chambers wins 'ABS of the Year' at the Modern Law Awards 2014
We are delighted to announce that Richmond Chambers won the 'ABS of the Year 1 to 25 employees' award at the 2014 Modern Law Awards held earlier this week. We were also Runners Up for the 'New Entrant of the Year' award.
The Modern Law Awards were launched in 2013 to celebrate and identify talent and success in entrepreneurship, market development, business management and best practice in the modern legal services arena. Winners were chosen by a cross-industry panel of high profile judges.
Our success at the Modern Law Awards comes towards the end of a year in which the immigration team at Richmond Chambers has received the following legal industry accolades:
- Winner – 'Best Immigration Set of the Year – UK' at the Global Mobility and Immigration Awards 2014
- Winner – 'Best-Emerging Firm' at the MPF Awards for Management Excellence 2014
- Winner – 'ABS of the Year 1 to 25 employees' at the Modern Law Awards 2014
- Runner-Up – 'ABS of the Year' at The Lawyer Awards 2014
- Runner-Up – 'New Entrant of the Year' at the Modern Law Awards 2014
- Finalist – 'Award for Innovation' at the Halsbury Legal Awards 2014
- Commended – 'Legal Industry Pioneers' in the FT Innovative Lawyers Report 2014
- Nominated – 'UK Immigration Advisor of the Year' at the High Value Immigration Awards 2014
We would like to thank all the organisers and judges of the above awards for the recognition and support that they have shown for our work in 2014. We look forward to building on our successes to date throughout 2015 and beyond.