Richmond Chambers 'Commended' in the FT.com Innovative Lawyers Report 2014
Richmond Chambers is delighted to have been 'Commended' in the Legal Industry Pioneers category of the FT.com Innovative Lawyers Report 2014.
For this year's report and rankings, The Financial Times and RSG Consulting researched 188 law firms, legal service providers and in-house legal teams, interviewing and seeking feedback from 550 clients, lawyers and experts. No entry appears in the FT report without a robust client or independent reference and market experts were also called in to assess the submissions and the research.
Our ranking in the FT Innovative Lawyers 2014 report builds upon a successful first 18 months in which we have achieved the following accolades:
- Winner – 'Best Immigration Set of the Year – UK' at the Global Mobility and Immigration Awards 2014
- Winner – 'Best-Emerging Firm' at the MPF Awards for Management Excellence 2014
- Runner-Up – 'ABS of the Year' at The Lawyer Awards 2014
- Finalist – 'Award for Innovation' at the Halsbury Legal Awards 2014
- Nominated – 'UK Immigration Advisor of the Year' at the High Value Immigration Awards 2014
Richmond Chambers is also currently a Finalist for the 'New Entrant of the Year' and 'ABS of the Year' awards at the Modern Law Awards 2014, with the winner to be announced on 15 October 2014.