Webinar: UK Talent Visas for Stage and Screen
Join us on Wednesday, 29th November from 1pm – 2pm GMT when we discuss UK talent visas for stage and screen.
The UK offers a range of immigration routes for foreign nationals with experience in theatre, dance, combined arts, TV and film who wish to work in the UK. In some categories applicants need to be sponsored by an employer, whilst other categories allow employment in the arts, film and television sector without sponsorship.
In this webinar, Gillian McCall and Olivia Waddell will take a look at the main immigration routes available to those with experience in theatre, dance, combined arts, TV and film – both on stage and in production – giving you the information you need to assess the immigration options based on your own, your employee’s or your talent’s, experience and expertise.
Who should register for this webinar?
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Those with experience in theatre, dance, combined arts, TV and film – both on stage and production – wishing to work or continue to work in these fields in the UK;
- Individuals who are already in the UK in a different immigration category who are seeking more flexibility or a quicker route to settlement;
- Individuals who are outside of the UK and looking for an appropriate immigration category to work in the UK on stage or screen;
- Other individuals who are considering their eligibility for the Global Talent routes and who would like to gain a broad overview of the relevant immigration categories and in depth insights into the Global Talent routes;
- Production companies, casting directors, talent agents and those working in arts administration who would like to explore opportunities to hire non-settled performers without sponsorship.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The various UK immigration routes available to those with experience in theatre, dance, combined arts, TV and film;
- The Home Office requirements for each of the immigration categories;
- The pros and cons of each immigration route;
- The eligibility requirements of the Global Talent Arts & Culture and Film & Television routes and whether you might qualify.
Ask a question:
There will be an opportunity to ask our presenters questions about the immigration routes they will be discussing during the webinar. However, you can also use this form to submit your questions to Gillian and Olivia in advance of the webinar.